Have you ever heard of Swiss Clinic? They provide targeted and innovative beautytreatments with lasting results that you can apply at home. I’ve had the privilege to test the Swiss Clinic Skin Renewal – Anti Cellulite. A skin treatment comprised of two products: Skin Roller Body and Rejuvenating Body Serum. Ideal for use on larger areas of the skin, such as thighs, stomach, arms, bum, and hips to reduce the fatty tissue and the appearance of cellulite, stretchmarks and other scars.
Curious? Read the review below!
Swiss Clinic works with leading developers worldwide, and with a team in Switzerland. Their goal is to develop high-tech beauty products and treatments with active, natural ingredients. The brand promise is to deliver safe, precise and quality products with visible, long-lasting results.
Because I have stretch marks on my legs, I tested the Swiss Clinic Skin Renewal – Anti Cellulite treatment with a needle length of 0.5 mm. This body roller is especially for bigger parts of your body such as legs. I read some promising reviews online at Swiss Clinic and I became very curious if it would help. I never used something like this before, so I was quite curious and a bit nervous to test it! The skinroller has 1200 micro-needles made of surgical steel. The first time I read that, I was a bit scared thinking about 1200 small needles going into my skin…
1. First I clean my skin thoroughly.
2. Then I spray the Swiss Clinic Sanitizing spray on the skin Roller to disinfect.
3. Then I carefully roll the Skin Roller in different directions on the skin that needs to be treated. First I was scared to push a little harder because my skin wasn’t used to the feeling. When my skin got used to the feeling, I pushed a little harder. I repeat this in several directions for a few minutes. Depending on how your skin reacts 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Then I apply the rejuvenating serum on the treated skin. The gel-like substance feels cold and soft and gives a nice feeling.
5. To get the best results, you need to repeat the whole process everyday for at least 5 to 7 days. Then you need to give your skin some rest and proceed the process after 7 days rest.
I repeated the process for 7 days and I see some small progress on my leg! On the picture you see my leg after the treatment for the first time (left) and the result after 7 days. After 7 days the skin looks a bit darker but the stretch marks are a little bit less visible! I am very curious what the result will be after a few weeks. I will keep you updated!
Can’t wait for the final result and want to test it yourself? You can buy the product here. You can also buy the body roller and the Rejuvenating serum separately.
Do you want to read more about this product? Click here.
If you wish to try out this product, you can order now with the discount code PEGGY15 for 15% discount.
Price for the Skin Renewal – Anti Cellulite: € 149,-
The package includes: Skinroller 0,5 mm + holder box and the Rejuvenating serum. You can buy the Sanitizing Spray separate for 12 euro.
What do you think about the result? Would you like to test it?
Let me know in the comments!
SPONSORED // The products in this blogpost are gifted products. This does not change my opinion. I write how I really experience it.