If you caught our swimsuit guide, then you already know that the season is near. But don’t let dressing room trials and tribulations get you down about hopping into your itty-bitty bikinis (and one-pieces). As always, the beauty industry has got your back(sides) covered with problem-solving body oils, treatments like the booty facial, and more to prep you for boardwalk season. Whether it’s paleness, lack of tone, or general residual winter body woes, these 10 products and treatments can help. Along with body-slimming practices like dry brushing, you can use them to help you feel your best and keep your fun-in-the-sun anxiety-free this summer.
1. Brooklyn Botany Anti Cellulite Massage Oil ($15): Um… yes, please! The dimple-fighting powers of this natural body oil help smooth the appearance of cellulite when you massage it into problem areas regularly.
2. Daily Concepts Detox Massage Brush ($18): This dry brush is ideal for stimulating blood flow and the body’s natural detoxification process, which can help ease the appearance of uneven skin. The practice becomes even more potent when used with a cellulite-fighting body oil like the one above.
loss of tone
3. NuBody by NuFace Skin Toning Device ($399): See improved skin tone and firmness with this at-home micro-current device for the body, the first approved by the FDA for contouring, sculpting, and smoothing. Expect to use it five times a week for three months.
4. Palermo Body Detox Body Scrub Tea Tree + Grapefruit ($48): Scrubs that stimulate the lymphatic system (AKA your body’s natural detoxification process) help give the appearance of a firm body with continued use over time. How? Increasing circulation helps to flush away toxins, and this beauty buy also boasts anti-inflammatory ingredients to boot.
loss of firmness
5. Juice Beauty Green Apple Firming Body Moisturizer ($20): If you haven’t tried this organic moisturizer, now is the time to do so. It’s top-rated at major vendors like Ulta, Amazon, and DermStore thanks to its ability to brighten and ease fine lines using a green apple-derived acid, while it tightens and firms your skin thanks to anti-aging peptides.
6. Westmore Beauty Body Coverage Perfector ($31): Nothing kills your #LOTD like an unsightly bump or bruise on your gams. This option is the ultimate body concealer for covering blemishes and discoloration with an illuminating blend.
9. Bliss Fangirl SixPack Core-Firming Gel ($20): While our dreams of a six-pack summer might not be in the cards, you can reach for this gem to stimulate your abs and make them look more defined before hitting the pool. Use it twice daily, massaging the tightening gel into your core for 20-30 seconds.
Do you have worries about the upcoming swimsuit season? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Proof That Black Light Tattoos Are Completely Mesmerizing